[scribus] Fwd: [Administrative contact] blog review of Scribus

peter linnell plinnell at scribus.info
Mon Oct 4 15:01:09 CEST 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Administrative contact] blog review of Scribus
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 03:29:03 GMT
From: alex at vid35.com
To: wwwcontact at scribus.info

Alexander Fox sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.scribus.net/contact.

Congratulations on such an amazing product! I have a been an Apple/Adobe
user
for years, and am currently testing the waters of Linux/Open Source. I'm
blogging about my experience with different aspects of the transition, and
thought you might be interested to know that I did a fairly lengthy
review of
Scribus. Although I found a few bugs, overall my experience was very
positive. My review is here:
http://vid35.wordpress.com/2010/10/03/review-is-scribus-the-open-source-indesign/

Keep up the great work!
- Alex