[scribus] Imposition

S C ribus id746-scribus at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 12:28:30 CEST 2010

Also of the opinion that imposition is outside the scope of Scribus. Had a look at Bookbinder, it looks really good...

I feel the workflow Latex-GIMP-Inkscape-Scribus is brilliant, maybe in the future we could have a formally united OpenSource Design Suite.
It seems that the power of - say - Adobe CS is in the integrated workflow which is more than the value of each individual element. A comment I have heard from people who work with Adobe CS and don't want to go anywhere near Scribus or Inkscape.

BTW spotted http://www.esko.com/web/site.aspx?p=2580 some weeks ago I think there is an open source project somewhere doing something similar, but this solution's 3D preview is mean.

Cedric