[scribus] strange result PDF problem; latest useable release; update on quotes.

Jerry Halberstadt subscriber at newtechpub.com
Sun Nov 28 04:10:20 CET 2010

On page numbering that didn't work: Yes, my Adobe version was too old to
keep pace with Scribus. I have the Adobe viewer X, works good. Thanks.

On latest release, thanks for the guidance, so I'll try the latest svn.

I discovered how to obtain various types of quote marks: while editing
text, go to insert: quotes: {many options}.  This enables using correct
left/right single or double quotes from the current font.

All the best,

Jerry
Jerry Halberstadt
"Seeing the story, making a difference."
* Photography * Writing * Publishing *Consulting
http://HealthyResources.com * http://www.NewTechPub.com
http://LivingWithAge.com * http://www.PhotoLuminations.com

.