[scribus] Scripter and Preferences

Olivier BERTEN olivier.berten at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 00:22:01 CET 2010

If it's that trivial, then there's no point in having that preference at
all...

Since extension scripts are supposed to work inside the application, it
seems rather obvious to me they need to take in account the preferences
that lead all other parts of the application... Or maybe I just didn't
get the point...

Olivier