[scribus] editing master page & display of page #

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Nov 22 20:04:18 CET 2010

hi jerry,

> >I can create and edit a master page. But I can't leave the master
> >page to see the effect on a regular page, i.e., there is no command
> >I have found that allows me to go from the master page back to the
> >regular page.  The workaround I use is to save; exit the file;
> >reopen the file. Needless to say, this is not fun when I am trying
> >to adjust something and check the results.

i'm not 100% sure that i get your problem.

but getting out from the master page environment, is just a matter of closing the "master page" dialog...
if you don't have a close button, just press the ESC key while the dialog is focused.

at least, this is how it's done in 1.3.8.

and, if it's just a matter of previewing your work you could create your composition on a regular page and then copy paste the frames to the master page...

have fun!
a.l.e