[scribus] Strange clipping in printing

Latege help at scribus.info
Sat Nov 20 20:34:00 CET 2010

Submitted on 11/20/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Latege
   Email Address: pklinton at gmail.com
   Subject: Strange clipping in printing
   Message:
I've just created a 2 page document with nine small images on the second
page, most of them rotated to differnet angles. The images appear fine on
screen, including in print preview but when I actually print them four of
them get two corners each cropped off. This isn't a page margin issue because
the cropping is occurring on interior corners and well away from the edges,
There's also no other image, text box or object overlapping with them. Anyone
any ideas how to stop this happening? (Bizzarely (to me) the images print
fine if I save the document as .pdf and print that (they're just not such
good quality colour))

Thanks

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.7svn
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: 7
     CPU type: 64 bit (x86_64/amd64)

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/node/158/submission/597