[scribus] Problem with "Get Image"

Denise Johnson artfulearth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 21:56:20 CET 2010

I am completely new to DTP so I've printed out the tutorial and was doing
pretty well up until now.  I'm stuck at "Get Image".  When I right click in
the Frame, the drop down command menu doesn't have the "Get Image" option as
seen in the tutorial.  I can't find that command anywhere.  The tutorial
screenshot and what I'm seeing are the same except for the Get Image and
Image Visible.  I noticed throughout the tutorial that it wasn't matching
exactly to what I was seeing but I was able to muddle through up until now.
I've ordered the manual so I'm hoping any other problems I run across will
be answered in there.

Thanks!

--
Denise Johnson