[scribus] Scribus template for photo book

Rob Oakes lyx-devel at oak-tree.us
Thu Nov 18 16:45:30 CET 2010

> here is a very interesting work...
>
> http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1168184

Absolutely beautiful book.  Nicely designed, wonderful photography, interesting text.

Do you by chance know how to get ahold of the author?  I've got a couple of questions for him and I would love a chance to look at his import scripts.  But I wasn't able to find a blog, email, or contact form (other than leaving a comment on the flickr page).

> it has also been presented at this year's LGM
>
> http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2010/index.php?p=en/talk/new_zealand_book

The presentation slides are interesting, but I'd love to get more detail on the Scribus portion of the workflow.

Cheers,

Rob