[scribus] 1.5svn for Windows

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 15:16:03 CET 2010

Hi folks, I'd like to try the 1.5svn branch.

I'm using windows 7 64 bit which works fine with 1.3.8.

Where can I download compiled 1.5svn builds for windows ?  It doesn't
seem very obvious from the web site.

Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore,MSc EDM (Open),B.A. Chem (Oxon),CMIOSH,CEnv,MIEMA,MEI
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy