[scribus] ImageMagick and 1.5.0

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Nov 6 20:18:47 CET 2010

On Friday 05 November 2010 14:06:06 Craig Bradney wrote:
> On 11/5/10 5:59 PM, John Culleton wrote:
>

> There were changes to the GraphicsMagick finder cmake code.. I'd
> suggest nuking your build directory and re-running cmake and
> building.
>
> Craig

Ok after some false starts I wiped out my work directory, wiped out
all traces of GraphicsMagick, and am downloading & recompiling via my
script.

One question, what functionality do I lose in 1.5.0 if GraphicsMagick
is not included?
--
John Culleton, Wexford Press
"Create Book Covers with Scribus" $5.95 at

Free eps format barcode: http://www.tux.org/~milgram/bookland/