[scribus] flowing text around a group

ehud.kaplan at gmail.com ehud.kaplan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 18:15:02 CET 2010

Is it crazy to wonder whatever happened to 1.4 on the way to 1.5?

On 11/03/2010 01:07 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 11/03/2010 12:44 PM, ehud.kaplan at gmail.com wrote:
>> Thanks-- I noticed that the relevant buttons were grayed out in 1.3.8,
>> but thought that there was some other way of doing it. Any idea when 1.5
>> or 1.6 will be out?
>
> If you are brave, know how to use subversion (and Linux), you can have
> 1.5.0svn right now! Disclaimer: not a good idea to use this as your
> main Scribus. Occasionally, bad things happen. You can always load a
> file from an older version and play...
>
> This might be a reason for even the inveterate Windows/Mac user to
> look into setting up a virtual machine, running Linux, and adding some
> fun to computing (for a change).
>
> Greg

Ehud Kaplan, Ph.D.
Jules and Doris Stein /Research to Prevent Blindness /Professor
*Director*, Center of Excellence for /Computational & System neuroscience,/
The Friedman Brain Institute, MSSM
*Director*, The laboratory of /Visual & Computational Neuroscience/
Depts. of Neuroscience, Ophthalmology, Chemical & Structural Biology
The Mount Sinai School of Medicine
One Gustave Levy Place
New York, NY, 10029