[scribus] OSX Install problems

Ed Gray egray777ge at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 08:29:14 CEST 2010

Submitted on 05/21/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.6.26]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Ed Gray
   Email Address: egray777ge at hotmail.com
   Subject: OSX Install problems
   Message:
I am running MAC OSX 10.4.3 Power PC 400mhz processor. I have downloaded it
but it will not open. I did drag it to the apps folder and then I clicked on
the icon and it does list what it is loading but it will not open. I need
some help to see what I am doing wrong so that I can open and use the
application. Any help is appreciated ASAP. Do I possibly need to install an
older version and if so which one.

Thanks

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.6
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: MacOS X
     Version: 10.4.3
     CPU type: PPC - PowerPC

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/429