[scribus] editing pdf file for music

Heather Woollard buddhanature28 at me.com
Mon May 24 13:13:26 CEST 2010

Thank you everyone for your helpful advise. I did actually find a low
cost program called PDFill pdf editor. It allows me to insert a video
which will actually just insert a .wav music file so that works fine. I
am trialling it now... so I thought I would post it here if anyone else
finds it useful. Now I can use scribus to export my finished pdf and
this program to  add the music after. So thank you all for your helpful
advise. I think the program is something like $20, so very reasonable.

Kind Regards,
Heather