[scribus] soft text shadow

Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean teodomas at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 17:52:07 CEST 2010

Usualy any bitmap (picture, image) what go to print need to be a 300 dpi or more (300 is generaly enaough) on 1:1 layout and print size. If print size is biger then layout like 10:1 proportion probaly the layout need to try, in some case is enough 900 dpi but can be 1200 or 1600; depend very much the print tehnic and the material support (paper; mesh, poliplan,etc)Sorry for my english.