[scribus] [Scribus] Window Colour

Keith Abraham kabraham at gmx.com
Wed May 19 13:59:07 CEST 2010

> I recently upgraded my operating system from Ubuntu Hardy to Studio
> Lucid, and have spend a while configuring things to how I want them.
>
> One thing I can't do is make Scribus 1.3.3.13 pick up the system window
> colour that I've set. This wasn't a problem in Hardy, and I also find
> that Scribus 1.3.6svn gets the colour right (but I'd rather stick to the
> stable version for now).
>
> It's a very small problem, but it makes Scribus look like an alien on my
> desktop. I affects the colour of the main GUI window, the canvas
> background, sub-windows, properties palette, menus, etc. Is there a
> setting I can add to a configuration file, or something else I can do to
> to change the window colour of Scribus?
>
> --
> Stewart H.

All I've ever done to config QT apps on KDE4 is:

System Settings > Appearance > GTK Style and Fonts

Under GTK Style I always select Use another Style and from the dropdown
select the same or similar style as my KDE theme.

Also under GTK Fonts I always select use my KDE fonts.

The window colours are identical to non GTK apps (at least they seem so
to these old eyes).

Keith