[scribus] Window Colour

TSH tsh.gmane at miserableoldgit.me.uk
Wed May 19 12:21:15 CEST 2010

On Wed, 19 May 2010 13:36:27 +1000, Owen wrote:

>> On Tue, 18 May 2010 18:34:02 +0000 (UTC) TSH
>> <tsh.gmane at miserableoldgit.me.uk> dijo:

>>>No - nothing I do there seems to make any difference, either.
>>>

> In my case, start qtconfig-qt4 and select from the Appearance Tab, gui
> style. There is a range of options there.
>
> I have selected GTK, but there is one there called Desktop Settings
> (Default)
>

> maybe that helps?

Nothing I do in qtconfig makes any difference. In fact it doesn't seem to
change anything at all for any QT application - perhaps I'm not using it
right?

I change something in qtconfig - eg. set the GUI Style, or change the
Window Background colour - and then start the application; no change.
I've even restarted the whole system, but no change. I would guess this
is because a system-wide setting overrides a setting in qtconfig.

Or maybe I'm missing something simple.

--
Stewart H.

Posting via Gmane