[scribus] Appling Styles

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Wed May 19 07:14:20 CEST 2010

> > page document containing poems (lots of paragraphs). I need to be able to
> > select several paragraphs at once and apply the designed style to them.
> > Haven't been able to figure it out. Ideas? Or is this not possible?

> no, it's not possible. but depending on the version you are using, you
> can define a shortcut for the styles you want to apply to your selections.

Of course you can apply a style to several paragraphs at once, IN THE
STORY EDITOR.

Just select the paragraphs and use the drop down box at the top to
select the style, just like you would in Word or OO Writer.

But it has to be done in the story editor, in canvas editing applying
styles is harder (which is bad because if you want to apply character
styles you want to see where they are applied, and they are not
visible in the story editor so that has to be done on the canvas).

/Peter