[scribus] Which Ubuntu releases do you use?

Andreas Hünnebeck acmh at gmx.de
Fri May 14 23:10:34 CEST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2010 schrieb O. Moskalenko:
> I am updating scribus-ng package to current 1.3.7svn built with the newly
> released and much improved PoDoFo 0.8.0 in the Scribus Team's upstream
> archive. I would like to know what Ubuntu releases people on this list use.

Kubuntu 9.04, now and for at least the next three months (never change
a running system). End of July I might update, if I'm not too lazy ...

Andreas
Andreas Hünnebeck | email: acmh at gmx.de
----- privat ---- | www  : http://www.huennebeck-online.de
Fax/Anrufbeantworter: +49 (32 12) 1 26 24 06
PGP-Key: http://www.huennebeck-online.de/public_keys/pgp_andreas.asc
GPG-Key: http://www.huennebeck-online.de/public_keys/andreas.asc