[scribus] Which Ubuntu releases do you use?

TSH tsh.gmane at miserableoldgit.me.uk
Fri May 14 01:33:03 CEST 2010

On Thu, 13 May 2010 16:18:55 -0500, O. Moskalenko wrote:

> I am updating scribus-ng package to current 1.3.7svn built with the
> newly released and much improved PoDoFo 0.8.0 in the Scribus Team's
> upstream archive. I would like to know what Ubuntu releases people on
> this list use.

I've just upgraded to 10.04, using the Studio 64 bit variant, though I'm
still keeping Hardy running alongside it as a fallback, until I've got
Lucid fully configured.

> My current plan is to switch to supporting the latest
> three releases - Lucid, Karmic, Jaunty and drop the last remnants of
> Intrepid, Hardy, and Gutsy

Don't forget that Hardy is an LTS edition, and still has another year of
life left (though I guess most LTS users will, like me, upgrade to Lucid
LTS pretty soon).

--
Stewart H.

Posting via Gmane