[scribus] thank you

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Sat May 8 11:20:56 CEST 2010

> For me the 1.3.3.12 version still does everything I want. I'm interested in producing content and not chasing performance.

I went for 1.3.5 for just two reasons:

1. True bleeds (I could do it manually with 1.3.3.x, but then I would
have to use some other program to set the crop/trim-boxes in the PDF
correct. With 1.3.5 the printer just had to toss it on the RIP and it
came out fine. They had never heard of Scribus before but were
surprised by the quality of the PDF!)

2. Character styles (to change font and size manually for a few words
in each article with 1.3.3.x was a pain)

/Peter