[scribus] hyphenation annoyances

Steve Herrick estebandido at gmail.com
Sat May 1 15:18:41 CEST 2010

I took some time off from using Scribus, but now I'm back. Mostly, I'm
pretty pleased with it, but the hyphenation system is annoying. When I
go to hyphenate text, I have to manually approve the hyphenation of
every word in the text. Can't this be automated, or tied to some
system-wide dictionary?

Also, as long as I still have to approve things, it would be that much
easier to do so if I could hit return instead of clicking a button.
And when I do make corrections, every character I enter takes the
cursor to the end of the word. Finally, the window itself drifts
around the screen as I progress through the text.

--
Steve Herrick

I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time.
— Blaise Pascal