[scribus] Import text and images

Ruben Javier Casado rjcasado at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 19:55:56 CEST 2010

Thanks for the answers, but I give up. I was trying to use InfoBox but
without any response.
InfoBox not be successful. I select the text frame, run the script and
nothing happens. I was disappointed ... : (
I prefer to continue working hand in Quarkxpress than having to be dealing
with new program that seems to be good, but very rude.

Thanks,
Javier