[scribus] Image Preview Resolution

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 01:16:40 CEST 2010

Christoph Schäfer said the following at 03/30/2010 02:31 PM :
>>> Try Item > Preview Settings.
>> How does one make it the default behaviour (so that I don't have to keep
>> doing this all the time)?
>
> File > Document Setup > Tools > Image Frame for the current document.
>
> File > Preferences > Tools > Image Frame for all new docs.

OOOOhhh!!!!

Whenever I went to File | Preferences | Tools I thought that they were just
text tools because right there on the screen in bold it says "Text" .

But now you've said this (thank you very much) I realise that those strange
icons mean that there are different sets of tools that can be selected by
clicking on them.

I guess I have to say that I find that UI very non-obvious.

  Doc

PS I just went File > Preferences > Tools > Image Frame and changed to full
resolution, and when I hit OK, scribus crashed. However, it seems to have
changed the preference the instant before crashing, so I guess I've
accomplished what I wanted. It's an svn build from last October, so
probably I just stumbled on a bug that's been fixed in the meantime.

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR