[scribus] Text Kerning/Spacing Bug

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at msn.com
Wed Mar 31 00:59:39 CEST 2010

I'd love to have a newer Windows version.  I've narrowed the bug to mouse selection.  If the text insertion bar is moved to the adjusted characters using arrow keys, the Properties dialog updates with the correct values.  However, clicking the mouse to set the insertion bar doesn't update the dialog.

Mike