[scribus] Text Kerning/Spacing Bug

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at msn.com
Tue Mar 30 23:33:13 CEST 2010

No, it's been working fine for me with no characters selected.  If you have one or more characters selected, the space before each selected character is increased by the specified percentage.  With no character selected, space is increased at the insertion bar.  However, when moving the insertion bar and then returning to the same character pair, spacing is reported as 0.0% even though the real value isn't 0.0%.  The annoyance is clicking the up or down spin button resets the "initial" reference back to zero instead of the current spacing.

Mike