[scribus] Image Preview Resolution

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 22:22:30 CEST 2010

Margaret and George McIntosh said the following at 03/30/2010 02:05 PM :

>> proper alignment.  I could not find a setting under preferences to
>> display images at normal resolution.  Is there a setting for this?
>
> Try Item > Preview Settings.

How does one make it the default behaviour (so that I don't have to keep
doing this all the time)?

(This has been on my mental "this is really annoying and I must ask about
how to fix this behaviour permanently, because it's not obvious" list for
some time, and since someone else sort-of brought up the subject, this
seemed like a good time.)

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR