[scribus] Default paragraphs style.

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Sat Mar 27 23:47:30 CET 2010

> I would like to define a default paragraph style and have a way to
> apply it
> to every paragraph over a page or a range of pages, without going
> though
> and clicking them one by one.
>
> The same default would apply to any new paragraphs created.
>
> Does this facility already exist? Scribus 1.5.0.

In the story editor, select all the text that you want to apply the
paragraph style.

Look at the menu bar and find the the drop down box which says "No style"

Click on the select icon for that drop down box, and select the style
you want applied to all the text you have selected

Works in 1.5.0

Or is it something else you want?

--

Owen