[scribus] Importing program text.

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Sat Mar 27 21:41:52 CET 2010

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:17:15 -0400
John Culleton <john at wexfordpress.com> wrote:

> Now I have just one additional request. I use Scribus 1.5.0
>
> When I import a text file Scribus puts each line in its own
> paragraph. Is there a way to just highlight a group of lines and
> combine them in one paragraph? That would save some time for the
> non-program segments.

Not sure what you mean John.

If your text has no carriage returns/line feeds (new lines) then it
will import as a block

if you want to mass change the paragraph style, you can either consult
the manual, or highlight all the lines you want to be the same and go
to the Styles drop down box on the main menu bar and select your style

HTH

Owen