[scribus] Newspaper in Scribus

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Mar 24 21:33:06 CET 2010

On Sunday 21 March 2010 07:43:13 Ian Whitfield wrote:

> I was not asking for a FREE copy at all. I now own - like many other
> people I'm sure - an Electronic eBook Reader and fell that this is the
> way of the future! It would be nice to have it available on this device
> so that I can have it by the computer or read it away from the
> computer... just like a normal book.

AFAIK it is hard to format a book like this in EPub. Novels are ok, but
technical books are a problem. Is it easy on your Epub reader to look
something up in the index and then turn to the page or pages cited? What
about outlined text? Marginal notes?  I really don't know.

OTOH PDF will offer no problems. A page is a page is a page.

John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"
Printable E-book 38 pages $5.95
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24676863/