[scribus] Too large PDF Export file

Christer Eriksson christer.eriksson at se.ibm.com
Tue Mar 23 08:41:18 CET 2010

I think that I will give up my intention to use the perl script to reduce
the size of my template pdf and find another way to solve my problem. It
seems to me that the perl script is made for an UNIX environment and maybe
I need to install something like cygwin or SFU on my Windows based PC(?).
UNIX/Linux and perl script are not areas I'm familiar with, so if not
somebody has a simple solution to reduce my pdf file size on my Windows
platform, I will find another solution.

But anyhow, thank you for the answers.

/Regards Christer