[scribus] Too large PDF Export file

Christer Eriksson christer.eriksson at se.ibm.com
Mon Mar 22 15:45:36 CET 2010

Hi!

Thank you for the answer. I followed your recommendation and the result
is:

C:\MyPath>perl -S compress-newsletter.pl [-i col:gray:mono] my_file.pdf
Running pdftk ...
'pdftk' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Usage: POSIX::strftime(fmt, sec, min, hour, mday, mon, year, wday = -1,
yday = -
1, isdst = -1) at compress-newsletter.pl line 202.

Do I need to install some more software?