[scribus] Newspaper in Scribus

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 14:30:02 CET 2010

On 03/20/2010 07:14 AM, Ian Whitfield wrote:
> Hi
>
> Greg says...
>
> "You might consider our manual, available from amazon -- just search
> 'Scribus' there. The manual covers versions 1.3.3.x, but except for some
> rearrangements of some features like styles, for example, the functions
> are much the same."
>

> I'm surprised - Isn't this publication available as a PDF or as an eBook
> at all??

we may do this in the future. The book came about because there were
those who wanted to have a printed book as a reference as opposed to the
online material.

We also are in the process of augmenting the online manual for 1.3.6,
which will share some similarities with the way information was
presented in the book.

Greg