[scribus] PDF/X-3 Export

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Thu Mar 18 07:54:30 CET 2010

> There is no particular string "supposed" to be in that field, just a text
> string. We could use the file name as the default.

I think it would be better if the disbled Save button had a tooltip
explaining why it is disabled.

Because the missing string is not the only thing that can make the
Save button disabled, for example missing or incorrect color profiles
can too.

I would think that the code to decide whether the button shall be
enabled or not could easily be modified to also insert a relevant text
in a tooltip. (It is most likely a set of if-checks.)

/Peter