[scribus] What's the future of "Display only used colors"?

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Mar 15 19:45:14 CET 2010

hallo andreas,

> Yes: you can't embed SVG's in PDF :-). So we would need a reliable
> SVG -> PDF converter first and in addition it should be compatible
> with our SVG import function. So implementing that would need
> additional work.

well, what about slowly moving the svg to native and native to pdf
code in scribus towards a set of libraries?

or only converting svg to native (and then to pdf) when exporting to
pdf?
with caching?

i like the idea that scribus can natively import SVGs, but when several
files have been imported, the files becomes heavy!

ciao
a.l.e