[scribus] Version 1.3.6 versus 1.5.0.

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 17:05:08 CET 2010

On 03/15/2010 11:44 AM, John Culleton wrote:
> What are the differences between 1.3.6 and 1.5.0? Is 1.5.0 still the latest
> bleeding edge version? What about file compatibility between the two?
>
> Does 1.3.6 have the PDF X/1-a:2001 output feature?

I think the practical use for 1.5.0 is a version to play with. At any
particular point in time, it may be broken.

Even if you want to gamble with it, it might be best to work in an older
version, then use 1.5.0 with a copy of your file for that feature you
want to play with, so you have a fallback option.

Greg