[scribus] Find a font

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Mon Mar 15 07:40:21 CET 2010

> Personally, I would scan the file with a text editor looking for
> instances of the word. It may have gotten assigned as a default font
> somewhere even though it was not actually used in a real sense.

That's one thing that I had a lot of problems with, it's a real pain
finding "unused" fonts in a Scribus document to prevent them from
being embedded.

One would think that only fonts that at really used would be embedded,
but as far as I understand Scribus will even embed all fonts that are
used in styles, even if some of those styles are never used in the
document.