[scribus] thanks

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 00:53:10 CET 2010

On 03/14/2010 07:44 PM, Heather Woollard wrote:
> thanks for all the recent advice.
>
> I am trying to get a speech bubble into scribus but I cant seem to do it
> unless I insert it into an image frame and then of course there is the
> square box around it. Any ideas would be deeply appreciated!

The default for image frames is to not have any color for the frame
border, so it should not show up in the PDF. Also, turning off View >
Show Frames may help you see what it will look like (when the frame is
not selected).

Change it to None in the Color tab of Properties if somehow that happened.

Greg