[scribus] fails to import .eps file

Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean teodomas at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 00:11:36 CET 2010

I sugest save the file in .tiff format. I not see any reason to save the file in .eps, just if you need to have both vector and bitmap object (plus font sometime) in same file.I haven't knowlege about Gimp to save .eps in vector, or embed the fonts, the gimp convert all in bitmap (tiff), so save your work in .tiff  file format.