[scribus] fails to import .eps file

Heather Woollard buddhanature28 at me.com
Sun Mar 14 22:52:23 CET 2010

Hi I did as you suggested and I can see that executable is set to this
which I assume is correct?
C:/Program Files (x86)/gs/gs8.60/bin/gswin32c.exe
I am using Gimp 2 to save the .eps files and I have saved several
different ones. How can I tell if there is something wrong with them? I
would appreciate any further help. Thanks!

Heather