[scribus] need Scribus buddy

LeeSanne Buchanan leesanne at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 19:07:35 CET 2010

I am so grateful to several of you for responding to my request. I am
learning the program and have managed to get out this issue of the
newsletter and it looks fairly good. I will learn and experiment more and I
imagine will ask another question or two! I am not dealing with color or
having it professionally printed, so that saves me a lot of headaches.
Thanks again!

Lee Sanne