[scribus] text filters

David Butt daibutt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 22:52:13 CET 2010

I've been playing with the text filters and the rule of thumb that seems to
apply is anything with a colon, full stop needs to have your style markings
straight after them. Would I be right in thinking this is correct?

In 1.3.3.13 it does not work to well but in the 1.3.5 it works OK (using
Ubuntu 9.10).

I know I can import an .odt but is it possible to import an .odt using the
text fiters (if style markings are used in .odt) or does it have to be a
text file to work.
--
David Butt

Email: daibutt at gmail.com
Gizmo: David000    Gizmo/sip:1-747-630-1588
Gizmo: Dai777    Gizmo/sip:1-747-272-4400
skype: dai7261

http://dai-videotutes.blogspot.com/
-----