[scribus] Next scribus-ng snapshot: When?

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Mar 9 23:39:49 CET 2010

hallo christoph,

> I don't find the planned "release" date of the next snapshot in the
> scribus repositories
> > deb http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ karmic  main non-free
> > deb http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/ karmic main non-free
> Does anybody know when we'll get the next version there? Thanks in
> advance! (A bug that interests me should be fixed in the newest
> versions)
>
> Maybe the "release" schedule could be included in
> http://www.scribus.net/?q=taxonomy/term/34 Just an idea.

scribus has the great policy to deliver new versions... when they're
ready :-)

still, the next unstable version (1.3.6) is just behind the corner (if
you look at the ML archives you will see that it's planned for the 14th
of march).

scribus-ng snapshot are produced by our packagers (thanks to peter and
alexander!) from time to time.
but if you're on linux and you're interested in using the latest
version, you may want to self compile the svn versions.
(the windows snapshots are done a bit more often, because it's much
harder to compile scribus on windows).

hope that helps
a.l.e