[scribus] alignment of text frames after inserting a new page
ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Mar 4 23:06:16 CET 2010
> > No problem. I'll continue to move frames as needed, with the
> > snapping to
> > the guides it is not so difficult. I just wanted to be sure I didn't
> > miss a feature. Thank you!
> I hav the same problem. I found that is is quicker, and more exact,
> to use the properties and just change the numbers there.
je résiste à tout sauf à la tentation...
going to berne and back to zurich i've implemented a first version of
the script which adjusts the misplaced frames in a document after a
page has been inserted.
how to use it:
- it will only work correctly on documents with the first page on the
- insert the new page(s).
- select the first frame which is misplaced
- the script will correct the placement of the selected frame and of
all the frames
- with the same width
- at the same height
- with the same distance from the margin
on all the pages to the end of the file
- possible features:
- allow also documents starting with a left page
- let the user define a page range
but i won't implement them before the new scripter is there.
have fun and give some feedback: does it work for you?
More information about the scribus