[scribus] alignment of text frames after inserting a new page

Jean-Luc Waber jlwaber at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:26:27 CET 2010

Hi

First I would like to say that I like scribus. I made my first layout
with 1.3.3.12, a 208 page book in Swahili. Now as I start working on the
next book (300 pages) I am using 1.3.5.1 (WindowsXP). I have left and
right pages with a wider margin in the center for the binding.
Following the advice on this forum I will split the book in several
sections. I will have, at some time, to insert or delete a page, after
working on hyphenation and page layout. This will affect all following
pages. Now when I insert a page (not at the end), there is no text frame
on the new page (which can be added manually, not a big problem). But my
bigger problem is that all text frames on the following pages are off.
So far i have to move them one by one. I wondered if there is  a
solution or workaround? Or am I missing something?

Thanks for your help.
--
Jean-Luc