[scribus] Little red rectangles appearing on calendar text frames

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 17:20:21 CET 2010

> the i recalled a feature i've never used: show layer marks!
>
> tested and it's a feature, not a bug :-)
>
> just uncheck view > show layer indicators and you will have solved your
> problem!

Thanks this is what I was looking for. An explanation that is. I
didn't think it was a bug but was just curious what they were all
about. I have not turned layer indicators on before or paid much
attention to them so I learn something new. The next step is to start
working with layers more.

Thanks again.

--
StevenD

So you want it fast, good, and cheap. Choose any two.

A bad day at the beach is better than a good day at work.