[scribus] justification

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Mon Mar 1 07:02:07 CET 2010

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am enjoying using Scribus.  Even with my limited knowledge of
> computers, I feel I can obtain a good product with Scribus.  I am
> having trouble with justification as evidenced by my document attached
> (text box "When One Expert is not Enough").  I would appreciate any
> help you can give.

Well, as you can see, your attachment was scrubbed, anyway, I d/l the
attachment, opened it 1.3.5 (actually 1.3.6.svn) and it seems
perfectly aligned. See
http://members.pcug.org.au/~rcook/scribus/Text_Aling.png

I had to substitute a few fonts, but otherwise it looks fine.

There is an menu item, File->Collect for output. I suggest that you
collect your data that way and upload it somewhere for download. That
way the data preserves the fonts used.

Mailing lists do not like attachments.

Maybe someone else can see if there is a misalignment

Owen