[scribus] Little red rectangles appearing on calendar text frames

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Mon Mar 1 06:40:29 CET 2010

> I used the CalendarWizard script to make a calendar. There is a little
> red rectangle that appears on the right side of all the text frames.
> Can anyone tell me what they are or what they mean?

    x|  <-Like there?
------

That means that there is a "text Overflow". In other words, there is
more text in the text box than the text box can handle. The font is
too large  or the words too long.

However I am unable to replicate the problem.

perhaps you could tell us;

a. What version of Scribus you are using
b. What operating system
c. What language you are using
d. What other selections you have made
e. are you able to make the sla file available?

Also what happens when you go to File->Export->Save as PDF

What does the error dialog box tell you?
--

Owen