[scribus] Scribus 1.3.3.44 & ghostscript 8.71 windows

w m warlewmas at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 01:03:05 CET 2010

Ah, you're right Gregory it is v.1.3.3.14 - my bad!

I followed the link you provided and downloaded/installed that file, and Scribus found it automatically when I ran it next! :)

Incidentally, I found that gs871w32.exe also exists in the same repository where I found the zip file at
http://ghostscript.com/releases/ , I apparently overlooked it previously...

Problem solved!

Thankyou much,
William Lee