[scribus] install on PPC-G4 whitout internet

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Jun 27 19:44:42 CEST 2010

hi silvestru,

> Hi. Recently I get a PCC G4 with Leopard. But no internet conection
> posible. How can I install Scribus (I preffer 1.3.5.7 but ....) I not
> find a dmg on google to download.Sorry my english is a dezaster.

well... there is no 1.3.5.7...

if you want 1.3.3.x (the current stable release) you have to install it through fink (or any other free software packaging system for os x).

if you want 1.3.7 you should be able to download the dmg from the sourceforge you got from louis (i hope it's a universal build...)

1.3.5 is an old unstable version which has been replaced by 1.3.7.

good luck
a.l.e