[scribus] Sribus "save" format stable?

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Sat Jun 26 13:12:03 CEST 2010

> >   Name: Frank Swygert
> > is that I keep seeing statements like "if you made a document with
> > 1.3.5 you won't be able to open it in 1.3.7". I'm not going to load

Basically, as others have pointed out, that is backwards. It should be, "if you make a document with 1.3.5 through 1.3.8 (or 1.5.0, for that matter) you won't be able to open it with 1.3.3.x (stable)." Put simply, newer versions CAN read files created with older versions but older versions CANNOT read files created with newer versions.

--
Henry